Top 10 tablets that enhance productivity
Know Your Mobile takes a closer look at the top 10 most productive tablets of the year
The tablets enlisted below are those tablets which are equipped with maximum features and which can assist you in several operations. These are those tabs, which can really improve your productivity. So, you can pick one from the list that suits your requirements best.
1. Apple iPad 2: iPad 2 is the successor of iPad, but it is equipped with lot of upgraded features like it is much thinner and lighter than its previous model. Tablet is powered with dual core A5 chipset and it runs on i0S5 the latest OS for the Apple devices. From its dual camera you can do video chatting and you can capture the HD pictures as well.
Price: Rs. 39,500 (64GB)
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 750: Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is a 10-inch lightweight and thinner tablet that runs on Android 3.1 Honeycomb OS. The good part about this tab is it supports flash applications that even iPad doesn’t support. The support of flash apps improves your productivity. As flash apps is very common on the web. Besides, it supports HD videos and multi-tasking because it has powerful dual core 1GHz processor, which makes it really fast.
Price: Rs. 33,999.
3. Amazon Kindle Fire: Amazon Kindle Fire is best for web browsing and it is because of its cloud service. It is a small 7-inch tablet but it is packed with lots of surprising features. For instance, it has ultra fast web browser-Amazon Silk. You can access movie hub, magazine hub, app stores, games, and music store with just one touch.
Price: Rs. 10,000 approx.
4. HTC Flyer: HTC Sense and HTC Watch are two good features of this 7-inch tablet. If you are a movie buff then it has a whole Hollywood movie store for you HTC Watch. The display and hardware really looks build of high quality. With HTC Sense you can experience a new feeling of working on a much smoother touch pad. Flyer is packed with two cameras 1.3-megapixel on the front and 5-magepixel on the back.
Price: Rs. 36,900
5. HCL ME X1: HCL ME X1 comes with a simple and intuitive user interface that allows the user to access the applications in much easier way. You will get 34 pre-installed productive apps with this tap. It supports video chatting by a 2-megapixel camera via Fring app. It supports 3G-Dongle connectivity.
Price: Rs. 10,490
6. Reliance 3G Tab: Reliance 3G is a 7-inch tablet that runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS. This tablet is equipped with dual cameras VGA camera in the front and 2-megapixel camera on the back. The good part about this tab is it supports phone-calling feature. So, you can make calls from it using the reliance 3G networks.
Price: Rs. 12,999.
7. BlackBerry PlayBook: BlackBerry PlayBook is a 7-inch tablet with 1024 x 600 screen resolution. It has capacitive touch screen with multi touch and gesture support. The tablet is packed with 1GHz processor and 1GB RAM. You can connect your PlayBook with BlackBerry Smartphone for direct access to the e-mail via BBM service.
Price: Rs. 18,999 (16GB)
8. Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet A1: Lenovo IdeaPad A1 is a 7-inch business tablet that runs on Androis 2.3 OS. It is good for web browsing as it supports Flash applications. It is also powered with GPS navigation technology. Besides, the tablet is equipped with 512RAM and 16GB storage and ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor.
Price: Rs. 11,000 approx.
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab 730: Galaxy Tab 730 is a repackaged version of Galaxy tab 8.9. It is one of the thinnest tablets that run on Android 3.1 platform. The tablet is packed with 8.9-inch WXGA touch screen display with 1280 x 800 resolution. With 1GHz processor and dual cameras the tab really carves out its position in the market.
10. Motorola Xoom: Motorola Xoom is a 10-inch tab with 1GHz dual core processor. It runs on Android 3.1 honeycomb OS. With dual cameras 2-megapixel on the front for video calling and 5-megapixel on the back makes it a worth buying handset.
Price: Rs. 33,990 approx.