Nurses clean woman with acid after childbirth
The incident occurred at Lalbagh Hospital shortly after Shikha Bibi delivered a dead child yesterday, acting CMOH Birendra Kumar Show said on Wednesday.
The woman suffered burn injuries due to application of acid which was used by mistake instead of the antiseptic solution, Show said adding the colour of both the liquid was similar.
She was still in the hospital and an inquiry has been ordered, he said.
The Supreme Court�s verdict on gay sex has sparked debate among politicians after it threw out a 2009 ruling by a lower court that had decriminalised gay sex.
Date 5 hrs ago, Duration 0:47, Views 0