Three of a family electrocuted
Burdwan (WB), Apr 28 (PTI) Three members of a family died of electrocution in West Bengal''s Burdwan district, police said today.
The victims were electrocuted when they came in contact with a naked electric wire at their house at Alia village in Gangpur area last night, District Superintendent of Police Syed Mohd Hussain Mirza said.
The deceased were identified as Sripati Sarkar (32), his wife Sankari (25) and their 13-year-old son Prasid.
In a major setback for the largely closeted homosexual community in India, the Supreme Court said that gay sex between consenting adults is a criminal offence.
Date 11 hrs ago, Duration 0:36, Views 113