220 people hospitalised after eating lobsters in China
Beijing, Aug 12 (PTI) Over 220 people were hospitalised after eating lobsters in east Chinese province of Jiangxi.
Ruichang city residents, who were enjoying a lobster feast last night, suffered from diarrhea, vomiting and some contracted a fever, said Gong Jinwen, a doctor who treated them said.
Doctors speculate that E.coli could be the cause, Xinhua reported.
More than 4,000 people attended the lobster shindig, which was part of the city''s government-sponsored lobster festival.
The stage is set for a fresh round of argument on the highly publicised Lokpal bill in Parliament. The Samajwadi Party has made it clear that it would oppose the Bill in the Rajya Sabha.
Date 10 hrs ago, Duration 0:50, Views 0