Prince Harry plans baby bash in Las Vegas
London, Dec 6 (PTI) After his infamous naked romp in Las Vegas earlier this year, Prince Harry is reportedly planning to head back to the Sin City for a ''wild boys-only bash'' to celebrate the announcement of a royal baby.
Prince Harry was "delighted" by the news of his sister-in-law, Kate Middleton''s much-awaited pregnancy announcement this week.
However, friends say the Duchess of Cambridge could be embarrassed if the 28-year-old overdoes the baby celebrations, the ''Daily Star'' reported.
The new arrival will be third in line to the throne after Prince Charles and Prince William.
Harry, currently serving as a helicopter pilot in the Army Air Corps in Afghanistan, made headlines when he was snapped nude in a game of strip billiards at his hotel in Las Vegas, causing much embarassment to the royal family in UK.
He is said to be itching to repeat his August trip when he completes his current tour of duty in Afghanistan, the paper said.
"A lot of the boys are trying to get Harry to go on another trip to Vegas when their service is done," a US military source said.
Las Vegas is already keen to welcome him back after the city hit a jackpot when the royal''s last visit boosted its economy by a whopping 14 million pounds.
Expressing serious concern over the ongoing protests in Andhra Pradesh, following the nod for the creation of a separate Telangana State, the Communist Party of India (CPI) leader D Raja said that the Centre must address the genuine concerns of the people and assure them that their interests will be duly protected.
Date 10 hrs ago, Duration 2:11, Views 81